Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What did Cinderella say to the Fairy Godmother?

“I am so beautiful in this dress” Cinderella exclaimed, looking at herself in amazement underneath the moonlight of the full moon. “I am more beautiful than my two ugly sisters. Oh and I don’t need you anymore, “ She snapped at the Fairy Godmother. “I have all that I want right here.” How dare you speak to like that” The Fairy Godmother replied. “If you need help again then you are completely out of you mind.” She added crazily.
(Sifa)

“Hurry Fairy Godmother,” Begged Cinderella. “The ball is going to start in a minute.” “I’m trying to hurry Cinderella,” Replied the Fairy Godmother, “But my wand has broken.”
(Chelsea)

Looking at her dress in amazement Cinderella smiled, “Wow! I look so beautiful I know the prince will pick me.”
(Te Roimata)

Starring into her reflection in the calm water, Cinderella gloated, “Wow! Look I am the most beautiful princess in the whole world!” “You are.” Replied the Fairy Godmother, “But if you don’t go right now then the ball will finish before you get there and your so called Prince Charming, will live happily ever after with someone else.”
(Shawn)

“Wow!” Gushed Cinderella, “Look at my beautifully, magnificent dress – it is stunningly beautiful.” “Oh my dear, I agree,” stated the Fairy Godmother. “Now hurry before someone steals your prince.”
(Emilee)

Standing on the edge of the pond, showing off, Cinderella cried “I look like such a stunning beauty in this bright, magnificent, blue dress.” Her Fairy Godmother replied anxiously, laughing a little “ You look stunning but you should get a move on or your prince will be stolen by one of your ugly sisters.
(Toko)

Standing in the moonlight Cinderella stated “Wow! My clothes are stunning. Thank-you Fairy Godmother.” “Well you are welcome Cinderella.” The Fairy Godmother replied. “But by the way – I think you’re late.”
(Kaloni)

“Wow! Look at my lovely dress” exclaimed Cinderella. “Yes!” called the Fairy Godmother, “You are stunning.”
(Micheal)

“Wow! Look at my beautiful dress” Cinderella exclaimed standing on the edge of the pond. “Hurry, hurry, you must hurry or your prince charming will marry someone else” Warned the Fairy Godmother. “And remember you must be home by midnight!”
(Tui)

“Wow! Look at my beautiful reflection in the pond” Gloated Cinderella. “Don’t I look stunning?” “You sure do Cinderella” Smiled the Fairy Godmother. “But if you don’t hurry up your beloved prince will be with some other princess.”
(Chanel)

“Hey! Do I look wonderful or not? I can’t wait to dance with the prince”, smiled Cinderella. “Oh yes you do look wonderful,” answered the Fairy Godmother. “But if you want to dance with the prince you’ll have to get a move on.”
(Lesley)

“Hey! You better not fall into that water!” Begged the fairy Godmother. “Oh no I’m not going to fall,” replied Cinderella.
(Tina)

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous writing Room 14! I have so enjoyed reading your conversations between Cinderella and the fairy godmother. Not only have you used a range of interesting words to keep me interested; you have included some witty lines that have made me laugh.
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fariy godmother sounds very patient in her conversation with (in some parts) a vain Cinderella. Like Mrs Burt you made me laugh while reading. Keep up the fantastic writing Room 14. Room IS AWESOME!
    Mrs Tele'a

    ReplyDelete